- The sizes mentioned are approximate and may vary from product to product, especially in the case of customisation.
- The colours of the final product may slightly vary in comparison to the ones shown in the catalogue.
- Any changes to the design or any elements in the product, once the product has been put into production will be at an additional cost, depending on the stage of production.
- For various products, we ask for information, which is more than what is actually utilised for production, as we need alternatives and do not want to withhold the production for non-availability of information. All the information sent from your end for products might not be accommodated in the final product. This holds true for the number of images sent, certain information to be used on frames etc.
- For any kind of customisation, there will be an additional cost which will be communicated when discussing the prices for each product. Do note that the customisation charges vary from product to product. Some customised products would also require a Minimum Order Quantity.
- The lead time for the customised products will be longer than the standard lead times mentioned.
- All products are handcrafted with love and hence may vary slightly. It’s of prime importance to us that the product qualities appear as are on the site and we have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products. Yet, we cannot guarantee that your monitor or screen’s display of any colour will be completely accurate, as computer monitors and screens of electronic devices may vary.
- Once the order is in production or delivered, it cannot be cancelled or returned.